A beneficial way to keep up with your spiritual hygiene is by taking a salted ritual bath. The salt helps to ground and clear your energetic field and reset your auric system. It releases negativity and unwanted emotional debris that can get stuck to us. Drawing a ritual bath is easy, fun, and a relaxing way to reconnect to self and spirit. Water is a conductor and a dwelling place of our beloved guides and protectors. We can communicate to the other side while meditating in water.
(yes, the upside down is for real)
- Two Cups Salt - Epsom, Pink Himalayan, Sea Salt or Kosher - no table salt
- Two white candles - tapers, votives, tea lights, whatever is on hand
- Bundle or two of fresh rosemary
- A couple lemons or limes fresh and sliced
- Chosen clearing ally like incesne, mugwort, or sound
- Quartz crystal
Step Three: Bless is with your intention. It may sound like: "This water will cleanse my energetic field and align me wholly by removing all negativity, etc..."
*In any clearing ritual you will always act in threes - clean, purify, and bless*
- Add salt and allow to dissolve into the water
- Add fresh sprigs of rosemary from your bundle
- Add slices of citrus
- Add your crystal - it loves the water - you may place it in your bath
- Place the two candles so you may pass thru them like a threshold
"Sweet water, take this energy and transmute it to light. Send it back to the Earth to be nourished."
**If you do not have a bath you can do a foot soak - your feet hold so much energy. You may also put the ingredients into a pot, massaging them while reciting your intention, and then boiling your potion. Allow the water to cool, strain it and step into your shower. Pour the water over your head a few times (three is a magic number, nine is even more special) while visualizing all negativity washing down the drain**